Sunday, 13 April 2008

Sunday bloody sunday

Had a poor nights sleep last night, woke at 4am and spent a while tossing and turning...work was going around and around in my head. Why cannot not just keep my mouth shut and my head down and get on with things, why do I always want something and feel the need to stretch my mind. Answers on a postcard please....

I am a regular suffer of migraine, made worse my my up and coming menopause, was having 3-4 a month each lasting for 3 days (never any more and never any less). Doc prescribed a nightly dose to prevent them but warned I might get one or two "break through" ones, well one decided to break through and run for my brain on friday and its just packing its bags ready to vacate again. I went into work feeling lousy and only managed just short of two hours before I decided that it was making things worse and I made my apologies and left. Have spent a lazy afternoon and now as its lifting I get my rush of energy when I feel like I want to clean the house from top to bottom or decorate a room or two. I will contend with doing some housework to save me having to do it tomorrow as thats my first of two days off work and I want to do something different.

The sun is out this evening and I have been watching all the birds who pop into my tiny little garden for food. I am waiting to see the family of babu blue tits that will some descent with mum and dad. Its lovely to watch them call the babies and then proceed to feed each and every one, then as they get older they learn to feed themselves. They fly together in a small swarm and are a delight to listern to with their songs. I have a squirrel called Tilly that visits my garden, I know its her because part of her tail is missing. She tends to come daily but so far this year I have not seen her but nuts have gone out of her special feeder. I hope she comes into view soon.

I am a big softie at heart, I long to live on a narrow boat on a canal with my five cats and nature. Its been my dream for so long, I hope one day it happens.

No comments: