Sunday, 27 April 2008

Five things to motivate me this week

After reading Chrisb's blog I am going to list five things to achieve this week:

  1. Pull the weeds up from under the bird table
  2. Meet up with my old work mate for lunch and a natter
  3. Get the doctor to listen when I tell her my symptoms instead of being rushed and forgetting half of them until I walk out the door.
  4. My ironing (well everyone else seems to be doing theirs)
  5. Take time to sit with my cats and give them a good brush for the spring

Not very taxing I agree but its a step in the right direction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pst call and say hi you know me well!
and you can do my ironing as well!

ChrisB said...

I think I might prefer your list to mine except for the ironing!