Tuesday, 15 April 2008
Cant be bothered today
I had planned to do all my chores so I had a free day and now I have I am bored stiff. Woke up feeling in one of those moods where I cant be bothered to do anything. Week two of my diet and I have totally lost the plot, cant see the point in it anymore, if I stick to it to the letter it does not work, if I try and it healthy well balanced food it does not work. The only thing that seems to happen is I keep gaining weight. I was so motivated last week until the weigh in. I enjoy the class but dont like the weigh in I might speak to the teacher and ask if I can skip the weight in and just do the class. After all if I dont want to know what I weigh why should it matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sounds like me!
just want to let you know that I am taking a break for a while, hope to be back, till then byeeeeeeeeeeee x
Post a Comment