Saturday evening and all is well, my little furry friends (the cats) are all asleep and the house is nice and quiet for a change. My friend in work told me her little cat got run over on friday evening. She had not had her long, she rescued her from undesirables and had just had her seen to at the vets. Thats the reason my babies are all house cats, I could not bear the thought of them being run over my some speed merchant. I have a responsiblity to them and I will care for them to the best of my ability. They have a box full of toys (and they help themselves when they want). They have beds all over the house and two of the girls even sleep in the warm airing cupboard from time to time. Goodnight god bless Kitty....
An uneventful day at work, oops that reminds me clocks go forward so thats a 4am start instead of a 5am start.....think I will leave it as long as humanly possible and then rush off to work at the last minute lucky for me my hair is short as it wont take long to dry....
I kept myself to myself at work, spoke when spoken to and got on with my job the rest of the time. Heard on the grapevine that my daughter has been to the doctor suffering dizzy spells, whilst she will always be my daughter she can look after herself after all thats what the major fall out was over.
I seem to be struggling keeping on top of my day to day chores. My house seems to be getting cluttered, my paperwork and things to do were piling up, just been on internet banking and paid all my monthly bills, my cupboards are stocked with my montly food. They are so full you cant find anything. I need to get motivated and get going on it all but I have been up and on the go since 5am or just after this morning. Come wednesday my next day off I will blitz the place as I cant stand clutter it makes me stressed and tired.
Where are all the people out there in cyber space, come read my blogs and chat.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
not done me house work again this week!!!! too busy doing nothing!!!
Post a Comment