Not long back from my visit that I was dreading (all to do with work) apparently I need to set boundaries and change the way I think about people. I need to put me first and foremost and let others get on with their own problems. Oh and I need to learn to relax. So I will be trying to sort myself inside and out and see if I can be the happier person I want to be. Apparently noone will love you unless you love yourself and we have to leave our children to make their own mistakes but its ok not to be there to clean up the mess they make afterwards. I broke my record on days without tears but there were no where near as many as I can produce and I have no headache! I have been taken off shifts for 4 weeks, have to work 9-5, yippe gets me out of full nights yet again!! So folks anyone reading this let me know if you see a change in me (for the better of course).
I am skiving now I was due to have my two appointments and then if I was ok to go to work. I would have had an hour then broke for lunch, I decided to come home and go in after lunch and get some continuity in my day.
Now the serious stuff, I am being guided on how to do this blog thing, I love reading other peoples, pity most of them are in a language I cant understand but the photos look brill. My good friend (you know who you are) is guiding me and has told me to leave comments on peoples blogs so watch out you lot I am coming. Any guidance greatfully received and if you just want to say hello or that my posts are intesting, boring or whatever drop me a line and I promise I will reply. In other words welcome into my world. I can guarantee I can talk....
hope to speak to you all later....
see ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment