Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Just finished work, this evening I have been called "bastard pig", and "stupid bloody woman" amongst other things. Oh the joy of being in work.

One more day until my days off and then I am going to hit the gym. My clothing is getting very tight, there has to be more than comfort eating in my life. I have decided to try and heat healthy meals and not fill up on crap. Its nearly pay day and I have compiled a list of food items that should enable me to make tasty meals to keep the hunger at bay and feed some of my comfort needs.

A boring day, not enough time to do what I want and too much time to do what I have to do in order to get paid. The thought of holidays in the sun has been dashed now, flights were booked for a august holiday but they have had to be put on hold since my adult daughter decided to drop the bomb shell that I am no longer a good mum. I would not go with her now if she begged and I am sure the feeling is more than mutual. I have a busy day tomorrow and a painful one where I will be forced to face up to me, I have been told by some very good friends to not take this persons opinions if I dont agree with them. So I wont, fingers crossed I wont cry its been 7 days and counting a long long time for me not to cry on this wonderful thing of a roller coaster....

No comments: