I am still trying to find my way around on here and for those of you that have been commenting on my blog dont think I am ignoring you for some reason it wont let me reply. I need to speak to my little sis Kate to explain where I am going wrong. I will sort it soon and get chatting.
My list of motivational things is not getting any lower but tomorrow I may be able to cross a few off. Really it should be of nice things that we should do for ourselves instead of chores. I might try that next monday.
Life is ok for me just now, only blip on the horizon is seeing my daughter at work, NEVER encourge your children to work in the same company as you heed my word.
Tomorrow morning I am going for a blood test, I have been suffering from weak limbs and muscles for some time but its getting worse and worse. I dread carrying anything as I dont know if I will manage it and before I tried to get up from the bath and I did not think I was going to make it, my arms are so weak. Strange thing is my sister who lives down south is suffering very similar symptoms and I have only just found out she has been having tests. I wonder if it is something genetic she thinks its viral, but mine has gone on far too long and is progressing.
I have really enjoyed getting back in touch with my friends, having breakfast/lunch with one tomorrow, she is in a similar position to me with one of her kids so we will moan together and know that we are not alone. The friend whose 50th birthday party I missed is coming over next wednesday and we are going to shop and I will treat her to lunch for missing her do. Then the following week I am going to the pictures with another friend. Its lovely to have friends. Oh by the way Kate do you realise you are my oldest (in time not age) friend it must be 25 years or thereabouts. Do we get to celebrate golden oldies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck with the tests~ if your sister is having similar problems that does suggest it might be something genetic !
Post a Comment