Friday, 2 May 2008
A bit down today
I am feeling a bit low today, the sun was shining and I had the day off but now I feel a bit low. I met my friend for late breakfast and we had a natter, not done this with her for ages only ever spoken to her of late when she was at work in the local supermarket. She sent me a nice text afterwards saying she had enjoyed our morning and looking forward to the next which was nice. I then popped into the local DIY store and for the second time this week bumped into a male friend of mine Martin. We met on an internet dating site a couple of years back and hit it off on our first night out which was to a friends 40th wedding party. For some reason the moment passed between us and we have remained just friends ever since. Although he lives in the same town we have never bumped into each other in all the time we have known each other and then today twice in one week. Why I am telling you this I dont know but I think it started me on the what could have been thoughts and although we have now totally gone in different directions it could have been good or is he better as a mate??? we email each other almost every day to catch up on things, he helps with advice for tradesmen, consumer items etc and prepared to do wood work jobs if I ask him. He has never refused to help in some way (not when I have been weeping and wailing mind you). I guess because the sun is out and all my mates have partners I am starting to feel the pinch so to speak....hopefully it will pass....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment